Professionally I am a network engineer with 17 years of IT experience planning and maintaining large-scale highly available and secure data/voice network infrastructures designed specifically to meet business objectives. I started out on the help desk and worked my way up, I pride myself in being someone that can figure just about anything out. I have experience in network and voice architecture, design, implementation, network management, capacity planning and troubleshooting in many different sectors including healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, government, education and retail.
Education and Certification:
- BS Information Technology earned from University of Phoenix, Columbia, MD
- CCNP Voice – Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice
- CCNP – Cisco Certified Network Professional
- CCDP – Cisco Certified Design Professional
- Cisco Meraki CMNA
- Palo Alto ACE and PCNSE 6
- F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator
Personally I enjoy tinkering with the raspberry pi, xbox and retro gaming, climbing, playing guitar, mountain biking, and making beer. I have a beautiful wife named Carrie, wonderful 13 year old daughter named Sophie and a 13 year old yellow lab named Kanui and nothing I do would be possible without them in my life.